Thursday, May 20, 2010

What Does A Pain In The Belly Button Mean

Year Chopin

Chopin And then, that has he so special? I say from the outset a sense of melody out of the ordinary, coupled with a sound unmistakable, that of a genuine feeling without sentimentality. It's not bad! Music lovers often prefer Liszt, more romantic when romance and who will have in his longest life experienced extreme musical languages, literary, evocative and intellectuals, mystics finally, in a quest for meaning that took precedence over the quest for formal or who supported it in further. No matter: I love Chopin, which I think argues that he devotes one short year from time to time.

In His work, however, I dispense fully explored. Listening to his songs did not give me the urge for a second visit. It is however nuggets in Ballades, Nocturnes ... And in all this, the cycle of Preludes occupies a special place. I am often asked if it was given to each of the assessment or if the pianists do not develop an attendance necessarily biased. Is that heterogeneity, atmosphere and accessibility, time also makes the cycle a set strangely incongruous, rather dowdy. This diversity allows the amateur pianist to return, to find always an interesting play to study, a difficulty at the appropriate time to such training. Practice makes them indispensable. To me who have not touched a keyboard since my twenties, two or three of these pieces come back to me likely easily in the fingers. I will try one day.

Thus Prelude No. 4 that I even found in the collections of partitions of my great-grandmother when it finally opened the house, above the old piano and a wooden frame work by decades of moisture between the Lancers Quadrille a waltz and popular among the bourgeoisie Rural Third Republic. This prelude is also a nicely readable sequence towards the film Five Easy Pieces : its simplicity, ease of execution, as opposed to feeling aroused deep listening, better reflects a speech clashes and internal conflicts the characters. In this cycle, other pieces pass yet for the most challenging ...

This is not the case Prelude No. 15, which I might come back the same way. But if you know it! He earned a nickname: "the drop", "water" or "rain" more or less echoed in later editions. The nickname comes from George Sand herself, witnessed the composition of the piece and in a letter that compared the endless iteration of the famous A-flat the fall of a drop. I seem to remember Alfred Cortot cited the anecdote in which he proposed the annotated edition of the Preludes and on which I deciphered. I appreciated very much his analysis, expressed in a language obsolete and tasty. I have no piano, no partitions or comments Cortot in front to check the accuracy of what I say. It does not matter, especially since this subtitle imposes silly its concrete image to music that is not descriptive.


A little music so descriptive that it would hear the water constantly, which make the best tea. I often amuse myself of what a particular tea does not remind me, when all the recalls on the contrary, abstraction. I drink tea I'm not looking to start associations that will allow me to analyze the wealth. I hear such music, I think such a film, that character, or understand such a feeling: it sends me to tea. Everything here contributes. It shudders in the kettle and the Prelude No. 3, stocks are at the correct temperature by their exact size at No. 5. The tea brews the time of No. 7, while evocative and promises to drip out of the teapot features the rhythm of No. 10. Perfumes explode in No. 12 and the cup to feel: the place to the roundness, the balance of flavors of No. 17, supported by dark chords of No. 20 which will shape the whole. With the explosion of the final and No. 24 in the length tea finally recorded his own notes, his notes ultimate


a re.

0 comments:

Post a Comment