Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why Does The New Tapout Shirts Have Mps

Durbuy Rock Festival 2007 (Friday)

Arrival around 14h. All goes well, the outdoor stage is not yet ready, the marquee for the backstage either; I have to wait to install my board back.

take the opportunity to say hello to my colleagues who are in the room (Tidav 'Greg, Kiki, John). They are ready for the "hostilities" in the evening and the next day, the "C4" is still going strong, the MAX too. It's not like on the small stage where MTD112 will suffer a little.

That's the hardcore level, grids Returns potholed, cables "gaffes" to the microphones so they do not stand out ...

With 110 dB at the console back, I'm glad to have my earplugs, they were my best friends this weekend! As I have put my board in the same scene, I take full decibels and vibrations from the scene due to the musicians and the public frenzy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment